Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

If my eyes could speak

I took a tickle test about what my eyes say about me and this is what came out. I do believe tat my eyes are my biggest asset and I am very thankful for them. take the test too guys! Follow the link. Its fun... :D

Samantha, your eyes say you're Marvelously Mischievous

Playful gals like you make it their business to find the fun in life. Whether it's hosting an impromptu dinner party or heading out the door at 11 p.m. for a spontaneous getaway, you can be counted on to stir up the unexpected.Your lighthearted and fun approach holds true when it comes to your eyes and makeup, too. Whoever came up with the term "batting your eyelashes" probably had a gal like you in mind. In fact, you can probably captivate a whole roomful of people with your eyes alone. Consider it your secret weapon!

No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse