Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Getting an aflation from those who were just there all along

I attended a party yesterday. It was Charisse's 18th birthday celebration. Seeing everyone again just made me so happy. It made me feel as if I am not alone in this voyage of growing up.


Everyone has their ups and downs while learning the ropes of their so called chosen professions in this lifetime. Its just a bit hard getting used to the new ways that people have but its really entertaining noticing them. This life only leads towards the progression and not degression, it will never make sense if it does right?.... Many things have happened to me, many new encounters with tremendously alienating situations. It makes me cower with fear sometimes. Foreboding it is to deal with these things but you gotta stop being a suk. Everyone has these little feelings but its up to you to use them to your advantage. Be resourceful and quick witted. When you see a little flaw in something you are doing double check and listen to your gut feel when scrutinizing the whole circumstance.




When I see other people and how successful they are, I get jealous but in a good way. I see what made them that way and I feel happy for them. Then i use the good points I see in them to hel me build myself and who I am. I know it will take a bit of a long time till I find myself altogether but I am willing to take on eveything I need to go through. I love myself I am happy to be me, but it pays to look at the God in everyone and be astounded at how brilliant everyone is, that way you can see the brilliance in you.

No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse