Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Friday, July 27, 2007

Finalizing My Blog

I am trying to finalize everything about my blog so that I will not have to add anything anymore. I want to make this blog my little sanctuary, somewhere where I can breathe no matter where I am in this world. I consider it my connection to all my forms. I LOVE THIS BLOG!

I have added a few widgets that might interest anyone who is reading this post right now. I found it all in http://widgetbox.com/ so if anyone wants a go at this site by all means please go because it is very amusing indeed.....

  1. RADIO - This widget is the best one that i have ever encountered in my life! You can look for any artist in the search engine and the Radio will play that artist and present other similar artists to the one you searched for. It can play any artist! This Radio is also a way to discover new artists. This thing is a music library compressed into one tiny box.
  2. CLOCK - Its always helpful to know the time whenever you are online! This thing rocks too...
  3. GLOBE - This is a virtual representation of a globe. It revolves and when you generate it you can even choose its color... I marked all the places that I hold significant to me right now. These dots show where I want to go in the future and my purpose in each place.
  4. MUSICIANS SITE LINKS - In my sidebar, I linked all my fave artists websites so that I can share them with everyone.

In addition to all these widgets, I also adjusted the size of my sidebar so that everything is seen more clearly.

Let this be my shock absorber and sip of hot chocolate everday.

No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse