Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I was tagged by Ches Lopez who's next???

The game goes like this:

  • Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about them.
  • People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly.
  • In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
  • Don’t forget to leave a comment/message on their site that says they are tagged.
  • Then leave a comment/message in in their site and tell them to read your blog.

Sam's 6 Weird Things:

1. I use post it notes as legends to organize whatever I write in my "special notebook"

2. I curl my toes when i sleep. (People say they look ike they are about to break)

3. I like watching American Dragon and Kim Possible until now hahah!

4. I sing anywhere out of the blue sometimes to the top of my lungs.

5. I can make my stomach move like a snake. (Belly dancing move hhah!)

6. I can move the sides of my mouth rapidly without moving the center part.

I tagged Angelique, Paula, Charlaine, Clarisse, and Cameele

No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse