Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Just my luck, or is it my fate?

I was just discussing patience as a topic for my previous blog entry and now here i am telling you about something weird and great at the same time, an event that i think is the result of the patience that I had yesterday.

As i was cleaning my nails (a part of my itinereary for the day) I was surprised to hear from my sister gwen that there was someone on the phone for me inquiring about my home tutorial service. While i was making my way towards the telephone i could feel the rush of adrenaline making its path around my body. There was a man from the Italian embassy asking i i could tutor one of their employees since he needed to brush up on his english. Although his residence was in Makati I really didn't mind going there to teach because it would be something totally new, something i had never done before. naturally i agreed to negotiate with him on this matter.

I picked up where I left off and started once again maintaining my proper hygene. (hehe) I was excited at the thought of a new student, a European one at that, but still kept my composure. After around ten mins, i received yet another phone call from a woman who wanted a tutor for her daughter. She lives in San Juan, not as far as Makati but still a bit far. I also agreed to meet up with her and consequently I was hired. I am starting class with her tomorrow.

The Italian guy cancelled our classes but i was totally fine with it because I know that there are still so many more students out there.

The fact that i was called by two potential students made me really trust the universe. It is true that the universe leads you to where you are supposed to be. It makes sure that it rathers the consensus of the many people apart of it before it makes and decision to merge events, people and situations together and form destiny.

I love life!

No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse