Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Fixing My Blog

I never really took notice that I already have around 65 entries in this blog throughout 2 years.

I guess I have had a lot of spare time these days and it is because I haven't started studying yet. Once I do I guess i will only be writing every weekend or a frequency similar to that. I have been wanting to fix this blog and now finally that is what I am doing. I gave up my supposed painting obligation for this thing man! But i do know that this will look hella purty... heheheh

I decided to change a lot of things today. Not only my blogs layout but also my own heheh..... I had a haircut and I can say that this haircut is truly "Posh Spice" hair. Let this day not only be a booster for a new mien but also for a new attitude towards work, health, discipline and love.

I want to make these things to pay a big role in my evolution as a whole person: spirit, mind and body......

No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse