Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Learn How to Say NO!

Having peope just keep on telling their own dilemmas in life to you, its draining really. Its okay to hear people out right? I mean to feel them and all but to constantly tell a person all of your problems as they come along, it will make that person feel heavy.

I always get into one of these things, i don't know why! I have to stop entertaining these things lest I WILL get affected and my life will not be able to run smoothly anymore. Maybe I get stuck right dang in the middle of these things because I am a pleaser. I please people too much to the point that I dont realize that my internal self-reserved happiness gets used up.

I do have to learn how to say NO, especially when I have a lot of things to finish within the day. I have to finish my itinerary first before talking to anyone or doing anything. I have to keep myself centered at all times so that I wont be rattled by any outside information and consequently stir of course.

RESERVE SOME FOR YOURSELF SAMANTHA.......Haaaay! Geez!

No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse