Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2007

What Comes with the Rain.....



Currently Listening
Too Little Too Late - Barenaked Ladies



I just received this beautiful comment from my previous blog via multiply.com from Jeanie. It was one of the most uplifing things that I have received the whole day! Just the thing to shift my mood.

"Bloom sweetie...as you should :) the rains are comin' and it may bring forth tears...but it will also water your life and heart that it may grow as it should. Twas a wonderful blessing meeting you. I do hope to see your sweet smile around more often :) "

After reading this, I just felt so much greatful for all of the blessings that have come into my life. I do not regret anything that I have involved myself in. I am very much fulfilled come to think of it.
Now comes the rain after the sunny (unusual) summer season. I am ready for it. I embrace it now.
Like the late RIVERMAYA's song... Umaaraw, Umuulan.... it connotes the ups and downs of life but really it will only be an "UP" or a "DOWN" only if ou define it to be. Everything is what you make of it and it is up to you to interpret.
Everybody is going through change now even the band Rivermaya itself. Rico Blanco has officially quit the band in pursuit of a solo career in acting and singing. This big controversial action of his can be a booster or a downer for both him and his band. Rico's career will be most awaited, and people will give symapthy to the other band members, surely the band's new singer will be welcomed by the public as well.
History repeats itself. Bamboo left the band before and now Rico has too. Other band members have been replaced along the line too but one thing is for sure, the name of the band still holds on through thick and thin.
My point in presenting all of this is to show all of you that this is simply the cycle of life. We can't stick to one thing forever... we all have to grow, thats why the rain brings in so much room to grow into..... And that is what comes with the rain....

No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse