Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sometimes

Sometimes, I admit, I still miss him to the point of blankness

Sometimes, I become obsessed in fast forwarding time to the point that we do indeed "meet again"

Sometimes, I want everything in between to pass...
But...

Where will that leave me? It will leave me in an abandoned place, full of false hopes and stagnant air. I will not be able to breathe. I will resist change and I will resist seeing how beautiful life is. I will be angry and miserable. I will feel like the lowest piece of shit in this world.

So.... Is it worth fantasizing about you? or shall I henceforth continue? I'd take the latter for the heck of it. This life is to sweet to make it bland. I am now under the sun, strutting my greens like its newly sprouted. I shall not let anyone, or any feeling (for this matter) make everything turn brown and gray. Oh wind, wisp, blow me into the thin air...... :D

1 comment:

Tony LaRocca said...

Just imagine how much the lucky guy must be longing for you!

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse