Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Next Plans

Hahaha! I posted my mind movie on you tube and it will soon be available. Aaaah I am so happy that I was able to post it grabe! It is so fulfilling to be able to make something that you really worked so hard on and finally be able to share it to the world.

My mind movie made me realize so many things. Not only personal and self-uplifting matters but also technical stuff for my education. I had Ate Leslie look at my video for a while. She said it was nice. For a person who once was apart of the editing business... that comment was somewhat flattering. She says I can make it with study and practice. So I have this new plan and I am writing it right now as a formal petition to the universe.

Ate Les said that she thinks it is time for me to start studying, which i agree with. I think I should start short courses in photoshop already.... get used to the whole graphic art feel. She says that I should experience it until I get sick of it if I want to.

I think eventually I might get sick of it because truthfully its a very time consuming job! It took me about 4 hours to complete just half of my video so maybe a total of 8 hours for the whole thing and imagine that was just a freaking 4 min. clip! Wow! I never knew it would be so tedious to be an editor.

After taking these short courses for these programs, i might even finally buy my mac! Maybe a mac mini. I saved enough money already to pay for half. So I might ask my parents to pay for the other half. It'll be really good to have my own work space and eventually when I have practiced enough and have built my porfolio I will get a graphic design job! It is all so freaking exciting dude! ... Oh well here goes SOMETHING! heheh!

No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse