Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Monday, August 27, 2007

Soon so soon


This second half of August was something of a blast. Full of surprises it has been, never a dull moment in between.

Sweet little joys come in the best of packages, which in this case was the arrival of my sister Jenny from the States. It has been 5 years since I have last seen her. The last time she was here i have to admit that I didn't spend much time with her and i wasn't able to make up for the lost time that we did not have with each other. This time I made an effort to be on my best behavior and truly unmasking the personality of someone so near yet so far from me.

In her stay this time, i learned that SO MANY of my own personal antics and characteristics come form her! Its a mystery how I was able to acquire all of them despite the fact that she is the one I hardly know out of my sisters. We talk in the same mumbled way, our facial antics are the same (how we pout our lips sometimes unknowingly), we do things taking our sweet special time like a turtle (hence everybody gets so irritated at how slow we do things), we sometimes have delayed reactions when someone tells a joke or says a story.

Her presence in the house made everything so light, and i mean light! She also allowed me to see the possiblilities for me to lose so much weight. Her personal diet should be made into a book! No sweets, or hydrogenated fat, NO SUGAR and exercise at least once a week. On Sundays, splurge on one meal, you may choose to eat one kind of fatty food and one kind of dessert. I am now cold turkeying sweets from now on except Sundays. She is the thinnest out of all my siblings. She was even a fashion model before.

I was so happy that for the first time in five years, the sisters JACINTO were complete.

Yesterday when we brought her to the airport I wasn't able to condition myself to the situation at hand. We had to say goodbye. I teared up a little, but i knew that i would be seeing her soon..... very much SOONER THAN EXPECTED.

The airport had such a profound effect on me, I wasn't myself the whole evening...... why does everything live and die so soon.....

No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse