Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2007




Currently Listening:
Chris Brown - Yo (Excuse Me Miss)







I am now taking an interest to Chris Brown. He is amazing. The Usher of our generation. He has been having a good career.

Anyhoo..... I am good... i am happy. I am now finding out ways on how to maximize my time as much as I can. Its as if I am running on a tight schedule but actually I am in total control of my time. As much as possible I never want to be seen by other people staring blankly into space like there is nothing left in this world to enthusiastically observe.

Be in the now, look and see why you have the upper hand in whatever cause you always do have an advantage. Sometimes people's visions get blurry because they are blinded but their dissatisfaction. Everything will only work for you once you are GRATEFUL.

Hope i bring myself to do what i said hahah! will you guys join me at this? :D taralets mga bagets hahah!

No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse