Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Getting a Kick Out of What Lies Ahead

Being an out of school youth has its downsides (not graduating in due time, getting bored out of your wits, having not much of a social life) BUT, for this time, I am looking on to the "but thens".

I have chosen a peculiar route for me in this stage of my life. For a whacking 1 and a half years (and running) I have not been studying. I came to this decision primarily because of two reasons: 1. I am waiting for my petition papers to arrive and most truthfully...., 2. I was not psyched up about going to school since I had been drained for the past 4 years of studying in High School. Now I am seeing an ever clearer picture as to why I stuck firm on this decision. I wanted REST.. and boy did I get it!

While I was "RESTING" I found myself and my inner purpose along the way. I found the answers to the most mind boggling questions a human being can ask. If you ask me where I stand when it comes to religion, love, spirituality, God and self... i will probably have a heart felt answer to supply. The most puzzling things are now friends with me. I am so grateful to have gone this way. I owe it to my beautiful sisters for they have been my northern stars. I would have been mislead without them.

Now that I am positively sure that i am opting to start college next school year i am more than prepared. I am not being dragged by my ankles to do it either, the choice comes from me. To go on to the next stage of my academic journey is exhilerating. My determination and happiness has reached the optimum level.

No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse