Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Imploding Eyes

This day whas somewhat different from the others. I was alone throughout most of it. I thought I would enjoy my time considering the fact that I haven't been alone this long for ages.

At first it turned out ok, as noramal as any day would. I went to work, finished, went to eat lunch in Sweet Inspirations (a very satisfying meal, no doubt about it), went to National bookstore (to get the new pencil that I left) and then finally set my way home.

I was so excited to get home because I knew that there would be no one there and taht I had the internet, house, and computers all to myself. I then continued on to make a mind movie which was very fulfilling. For the first time I tried using Microsoft Movie maker and it was really fun! WOW!... i haven''t finished it yet though.

Throughout the day expected myself to have brought my mood to a indelibly good one but it just so happened that "Mas" my alter ego gripped me again. I began to hover a bit over my little worries and i felt sweetly sad because of some reality that has dawned on me and that i cannot really prevent. Aiports constantly encompass the same emotion that i was feeling a while ago.

I wanted to cry just of it but i couldn't. So my eyes imploded instead. It was implosion to a strong degree also because of the amount of radiation that my eyes sucked in caused by my fiddling with the computer the whole day.

Ah my little drama! it can be an intant hit within a matter of seconds. My inner monologues amuse my half self sometimes. To the flipside it does the oposite to my egoic self.

What is a drama without a paradox right? To end this all of i must say that I really saw myself in that movie scene today and what I can say is that my acting sucks and i am a bit bored heheh!

Conclusion: "Find Something F***Kin useful to do!"

1 comment:

Tony LaRocca said...

Hang in there- I'm sure you have many friends who love & support you. Let me see the movie when it's done! :)

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse