Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Friday, April 27, 2007

Right and Wrong

This day started out right I felt very optimistic. I went to my tutor class, had a little surprise was happy to see "you know who" . Then, after class and the sweltering heat while walking, I went straight to Gateway and bought "The Secret". I did know that the video version of this is phenomenal. What i didn't know was how much MORE phenomenal the book was.

The book just opened up but not slowly. My pace while reading it was so smooth but really exciting at the same time. It was like I was reading something I always knew but was now manifesting itself in front of me.
The main theme of the book is that "Thought creates your own reality" and furher n throughout the day the Universe really showed me what it meant.

I spent around four hours in Coffee Bean reading. My sister came in and we spent a good time just talking. After that I went home and the opposite of the sweltering heat presented itself.... It actually rained! Hard for that matter.

Whe i came home I bathed and after doing what I planned, I felt so sleepy but i was resisting it. Because of that, i felt so weak. Then i read I quote sent to me online.

"If you think that your day is going bad, I am the voice that tells you to shift and rock on!" - The Universe

So NOW I am writing this and now I see that thought really does do everything. EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse