Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Music Felon (heheh) sorry ches!

311


Eureka! I found a way on how to steal all of chesys songs from her computer!

I was using the internet one time and i noticed that there was a flash drive near the computer. It gave me the idea to buy my own flash drive. BUT WAIT A MINUTE! Flash drives are a bit pricey..... hmmm... so I thought... well it still would be better to invest for that than for and useless stuff like more clothes or more shoes right?

So... I decided to go to CD-R King in the Katipunan area and get one.... To my surprise, it was cheaper than I thought it would be....

I became ecstatic! heheh... so i got it rght away...

The first thing that came to my mind was to get my files from peoples computers then to get my beloved music from more sources!

Now i just posted some music on multiply.... so check them out! I just listened to Blakes fave band! 311 ... WOOHHOOOOO

Music is the language I will always speak.... and i will never stop learning how to speak it too...

No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse