Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Saturday, April 07, 2007

I pat myself at the back

Today I just screwed up a bit.. but nothing I can't handle. Here it goes, i made a promise to a friend that i would do a favor for him... everything was set, planned, all taken care of. Here comes a situation in where I am talked to and had to back out of my promise. Another opportunity down the drain.

I disappointed him and partly myself too......

But in the grandest version of why this happened I have many to thank.... I have a lot to learn.

I learn the value of patience and how much i need it in my life to see how perfect everything already is!

This pursuasion is hindered because the underground tellsme so wihtout even knowing in the conscious level. I am having a duel with my different dimensions but in one point in time I shall force them to cooperate for what I claim my purpose is for now.

"Just calm down....", apart of me says, "Do not think about it".... " It is not fully your soul speaking if your mind gets in the way"

2 comments:

Tony LaRocca said...

Good luck with getting multi-dimensional cooperation! I've been trying to get mine in line for years now!

Samantha Jacinto said...

wahahah! hey tony how are you? :D really? well... theres always hope for it I think heheh

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse