Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Having My Phone Repaired

I was planning to go to Greenhills thi s morning to have my cellphone fixed. I planned to go after meeting Dianne in SM centerpoint to get some music sheets from her. When I went up to the place that we were supposed to meet, she wasn't there yet and her lateness became an unexpected blessing. I checked out the opinion of the guys at he repair shops in SM; to my advantage the repair shops were at the same floor Dianne and I were to be meeting. So I went around. At the end of my inquiries I found out that to convert my cellphone's frequency to that of the Phils, it really costed 1500 even if i went to Greenhills. So I decided to have it repaired in SM. The technician said that I had to wait for 2 hours for it to be fixed. So, I waited. I hung out in Wendy's. I was getting bored at first and I was wondering whether to figure out my guitar lesson plan with chris first... I decided that it was the perfect time to read the secret. I went about my business reading and it was very inspiring indeed!

When I came back for my phone, I tested it downstairs with the technician first to see if it responded to a signal. While we were waiting for the signal, we ended up chatting first.

He was nice and cool to talk to. I learned that he managed to be a technician just by self studying and watching from an expert. He didn't even graduate from college and now he lives on a high paying job (he was given a good offer by the company).

I gained hope because of his story and now I am confident enough to continue what i am doing, to self study and not take up college first. I believe that a person can learn anything he or she wants even without college and we have CEOs and business leaders like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs to prove it.

I still have to get my phone on Thursday and i know it will work perfectly by the time I get it. Although i have to wait for it, I am so happy for this experience today. I remembered just enough for me to continue working on my visualization and get a knack of it.

So excited to get my phone! WOW! haaaay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sam pa promote:


Witness the opening of the gates of
MOONLANE GARDENS

Odyssey SM Megamall
June 8, 2007 • 5:00PM

Be one of the first people to score a
copy of Orange and Lemons' newest album
- Moonlane Gardens

Spread the word, spread the music!


thanks

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse