Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tools

A human being only uses 10% of its brain. Did you know that? To tell you upright I only unraveled this fact lately and I got very surprised upon hearing it. Who would have known? I mean, when i get headaches i would think that my "CPU" is already taking too much information in and is in effect "loading" all the time but now that i know that we are not using our hardware to its full extent I am a bit disappointed.

We are only mere 3 dimensional beings. I used to think there was no one else more advanced than our own civilization but again i am proved wrong. I heard this story and you don't have to believe me if you dont want to because it sounds like science fiction but it can really make sense if you give it a chance to.

"Our DNA is orginally made up of 48 strands and not the 12 strands that we are accustomed of seeing. If it had been kept that way we would have been perfect beings capable of making no mistakes and consequently we would be using 100% of our brain. The reason behind our incompetence is because of an alien encounter that our earth had right after its new birth. The evil "others" altered our DNA making our whole species less evolved than it really is."

I am not saying that we are less special than anything else, its just that we all chose this planet we are in for experience. Although some may think there is no point in living this life because we are not as great as we should be, I think that this is our own "Love Jouney" right now and that we are on this quest to find out what we really are.

Enjoy the ladder set before you and you will fulfillingly die with grace and be reborn.

We can do anything we want. We should just be willing enough to learn about the different tools to choose from and create based on the function of these tools.

No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse