Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Monday, May 07, 2007

Day Spent Half-Half

This day was most unusual. never in my life have Spent half a day cleaning. WOW now that this day has ended and I look back at it, I feel really proud of myself and of chessy too (because she is the one I old responsible for domesticating me).

Being clean in all areas of your living space is very essential to quality living not only on the physical side but the spiritual side also. Now I know how much I am grateful for all the graces in my life including my neat and clean abode.

Today When i woke up i went straight to the laundry area and washed my clothes, then chessy and I cleaned the laundry area itself and got rid of all of the muck there. We then cleaned both the upstairs and downstairs bathrooms.Lastly, I swept the fllor in the room. I was so thatnkful today that we didnt have any tutor class.

THAT WAS THE FIRST HALF

After cleaning, we both decided to reward ourselves so we decided to watch Spiderman in Gateway.
First we had a scrumptuous hearty meal then we proceeded on to Gateway. When we got there we bought the tickets at once for the earliest show. We went to Dairy Queen got a couple of milkshakes that were worth every penny. For the highlight of the night we watched spideraman and to my opinion it was the best out of the three. James Franco is super HOT and is really nice in person. He is very friendly to his fans, (this is based on my dads encounter with him in hollywood... :D) There were so many enemies in this movie.

THAT WAS THE SECOND HALF

I love this day it was worth every minute. Rewards are important after a hard days work and you can feel them more gloriously after them. So, when you have a hard day, make the most out of it and give a white for every black... they are both beautiful shades really.....

1 comment:

Dianna said...

Oooooooooooooh!! Your dad had encounters with JAMES FRANCO?!??
PLEASE share!! There's a place on my blog for people who've met him! Wanna post something there? Would love to have you drop by!
Thanx - if you do!!

- Dianna
heyfranco.blogpsot.com

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse