Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Poker Night

Yesterday, well technically a few hours ago I was feeling very weird, a bit "sad" too (as showed in my last entry) but it went a 180 degree turn and now I'm fine again but a bit queasy. I turned out to have so much fun over the last 24 hours and I think I am fine! heheh

I was just wishing to meet some new people yesterday. I said to myself that spending time with my highschool friends made me want to meet even more friends. :D So I think in every level of my being i was able to attract that exact event. I DID meet some new people yesterday. I met Chubi, Lex and Buddy. Some friends of friends. I had a ton of fun!

These people are very interesting indeed. Chubi is a TV personality. (Thats why Ches was telling me to get his autograph before I met him and why he looked so familiar! hahah). Lex is Chubi's friend and a cool dude. Buddy is a real estate broker and is cool too.

We had drinks in Gerry's grill to celebrate Chubi's bday and then went to their place to play some poker. It was my first time to play and learn the game. Lex taught me. While we were playing I was just playing for the sake of it and not really thinking about it. I turned out to be a good player and i won second place. It was a blast and the players were awesome. Because of me we had to go home late at around 6am waaah! It was actually sunrise while we were on the road.

This whole thing made me realize that there are amazing people out there. All with different personalities and you can learn something out of all of them. I just shouldn't be shy and lay my cards on the table. Say and act out "who i am". Not everyone will like you but who gives a shit! We are all on different frequencies anyway. Conforming to society just sucks bigtime and I have more to live for.


So in poker terms... "All in!" hahah! wooohooo....

No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse