Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Not Wanting More

Not wanting more than what you have especially when it comes to material things is really hard. I don't know before, whenever i would go somewhere and see something I want to have I always get uneasy and the frustration of not haveing that thing ruins my day. The truth is that I have seen through so many forms that I do get what I want but it comes at the specific time that it is NEEDED. I used to hate waiting for money to come I wanted it to come at once. Once I get it I ALWAYS get buyer's remorse when buying something. I always think that I ue my money so unwisely no matter what I get.

The thing that is making me feel this way truly is envy, jealousy. These two things usually create dissapointments which are worth putting your control over. These two things make you look at what you think you lack and all your pessimisms. These make me feel poisoned.

I do not like feeling these emotions but I ave chosen to feel them that I may know how good it feels NOT to feel them. Tis all apart of the life I have chosen to live. Now, I choose o live in satisfaction of what I have. Through this I can create beautifully with the means I have, with the appreciation of every single blessing given to me. Through this I can be me. The Sam worth seeing and the one who feels good with what she is doing. This sam is learning how to love herself and see that she is already beautiful without having to rely on material things for comfort with my life.

1 comment:

Angel Jayme said...

Well said.

:)

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse