Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Amazing feeling!



I have had one of the most wonderful feelings these past few days! I feel all tingly inside. I feel so great because I have been helping out in the school yearbook. I have been editing the descriptions for the students and I have tried out sketching a format for the cover. I have also been experiencing a lot of cooperation and I think I am learning how to deal with group projects more now. I realized that if you pour your full attention to what you do it always comes out well especially if you really want something to happen then it will happen. Its all mind over matter really. You just have to attract that positive energy to revolve around what you create in order for you to discover your truth about this world.
If you know how to accept peoples opinions and how to process them into a formulated idea or a concoction of creativity then it would be better. I am experiencing a liking for group activity. Its just a matter of passion for whatever you do. If it just so happens that you are put to this task because you unconsciously chose it or if your soul wants to remember something about it then it comes. It is just a matter of bringing out your consciousness about things. If it seems that things are not happening at the time you want it to, it is because it has a specific timing for you to feel and experience a specific feeling.
I am also so happy because I have been associating myself with so many people lately. I have been receiving gifts and blessings from my friends and family and it has been lifting up my self esteem to a very high level indeed. Not an arrogant one but one that makes love highly noticable. It makes it protrude thus showing that everyone has well intentions for the reaching out to the absolute.
One thing that I really have to remember is how to remember DETAILS of the things taht are happening. This indirectly states that I have to hone my OBSERVATION SKILLS. So, I pray that I thank god for the knowledge of the possiblity of HAVING good obsevation skills that I in turn may acquire them heheheh.... :P

No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse