Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Environment is all that Matters

The environment is very special to me. I love it so much. I swear that once I become independent and have my own source of income, I will become an environmental activist.
The environment for me is not really only about plants, animals and trees. The environment is about my environment, everything around me and around you.
I believe that everything is made out of God. Even the small ants and little bugs are God. The biggest galaxy and every little thing in it is also God. You and me we are not only Sons of God but we are God.
Everything we experience is experienced by God. It keeps him busy when he's all around living all forms of life. He is able to know himself not only in "knowing" but also through living, through deed and action.
Ever since this concept was introduced to me I have looked at everything as so special. I see that no matter how "bad" other people think someone is, I see through the soul of that person. I see that everyone has a HIGH purpose really. No one is useless everyone is beautiful.
I cant really write now. I am a little distracted so I most probably will write when I am in the mood again. heheheh.... :)

No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse