Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Friday, May 05, 2006

Interesting

I never noticed up until now how interesting my summer has been. I mean... although I have thought that it has been so boring sofar.... It really has not! The pieces have bin put together. There is really a time for a slow paced movement and a time when everything just adds up so fast.

I have been saying that i have bin reading a lot lately right. Well... all the spiritual books I have been reading are helping me face things in a whole new perspective now. I have bin applying what i hve learned practically.. kinda like an exam.

Now frankly... I don't think of hardship anymore. Or any form of sacrifice. I love myself and so I am ready to love anything else. Even anything seemingly negative.

I dont pressure myself to enter into a relationship too soon anymore. I am contented with my life right now. i know that. Unlike before I have bin wanting too much... I have bin holding on to the FUTURE for my salvation. I now found out that I can ALWAYS save my self from any "bad" situation or to put it to words more specifically any "unsuitable" situation for my living just by creating a way out of it and making one much better.

to be continued.....

No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse