Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Pink Panther

I watched the movie Pink Panther Today, the new one with Steve Martin and Beyonce Knowles. I have observed that I like Steve Martin and his acting! He is sometimes overacting but that is what makes him unique! He is just so funny he makes my day! He just entertains so naturally as if he were programmed to do it! i just love it!



I have to lighten my blog entries man! they are too spiritual! Paulina reminded me to lighten m blog entries and I sure will! hahah! when i write about funny experiences I don't take them as anything lower than the emotional entries... for me they are ranked the same even tough they are totally different.



Anyway... I really want to watch all the classic pink panther movies as well... I love the cartoon it really fits... since the pink panther diamond always moves always out and about. I never really knew that the pink panther was a diamond... I thought it was a cartoon! hheheh!



One thing really interesting about the movie is the theme, the composition...... It was written by Henry Mancini... same person who composed Moon River. I am going to research about him and his works. My cousin said that he actually composed the themes for most of the movies of his time... that seems really cool.





No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse