Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Sunday, June 04, 2006

10%

I have done something today that I have never done before. I have been wanting to do this for the longest time already and now I have and I am ecstatic. It has amounted to something that can stand forever for it great cause.

Do you know the one.org? It is an organization founded by one of the greatest ROCK STARS in the world, Paul Hewson or more popularly known as BONO. Because of this organization, I have been so curious about political affairs affecting the majority of the worlds population and those are the people who live in extreme poverty. Now this organization has not only done this to me but it has also helped me become more aware about the status of people who are in desperate need of help regarding to their health. Cancer, autism, and many other things.

Because of this initiating factor for my shift in consciousness I have been attracting this. I like reading the TIME magazine now. The book I am reading (conversations with God book 2) is tackling these issues as well.

These experiences helped me be more concerned on the welfare of the majority of the people. I know that I am just a tiny little particle in this big mass of universe but I BELIEVE that if every particle continues to work in the name of LOVE then everyone will be given fair chances, equal opportunities to grow and to contribute to help make the beauty of life evident for everyone to notice.

Because of all of these and all my realizations I have now re-acted in a different way in order to rectify myself and hopefully others as well... I have bought a cancer warrior ribbon and I have asked my sister to get me a one.org white band.

Although I did not exactly directly paid for the white band at least I asked my sister to do it for me as a graduation present.

I know that these little actions although tiny as they are have a big effect for me and on me. I am slowly discovering who and what I am.

10% of what you earn is what is used in accumulating money for taxes right? It is required right? Now I can say that although I am not working I am giving 10% voluntarily making someone elses life work 100% well.. Doesn't that feel good? :D


No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse