Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Bono Boboed experience!

My sister Gwen went to the states for a two month vacation this last April-May. When she came home to the Philippines, she told me about an encounter she had in the Florida airport. While they were there, my niece Sabine wanted to have her picture taken with the Snow White Statue nearby. While she was having her picture taken by her Dad, my sister saw a man walk by who looked EXACTLY like Bono. She came nearer then she observed the man more closely. Since she knew that I was an avid supporter of U2, she took out her camera and went even nearer. They were just two one and a half meters apart when she overheard a man saying… “Nah that couldn’t be him!” She was also skeptical since she saw Bono with short hair, he was alone, and he was short. So being in her position, she dismissed the idea that the man COULD be BONO PAUL HEWSON of U2.

After she told the story we didn’t talk about it anymore. But then….

Yesterday while we were talking together, I talked to her about the Conan O’ Brien show that featured U2 the whole night and the Today show the morning after. I was telling her that I was really attracting the energy for any new of U2 to be heard by me. I was telling her that the people around me tell me of U2’s appearances on TV without me even asking them to. Then in the middle of the talk, I casually stated that Bono had been featured on the Today show because he was in Africa for some humanitarian works and that he had his hair shortened maybe because it was hot.

Gwen said, “What! You said his hair was short! That was the main reason why I didn’t bother talking to the guy!” I said, “WHAT! But he was in New York! Meaning he might have stopped over Florida!”
We went gaga!!! We then found out that Florida was on the tip of America!!!!, and that Africa was just on the lower right side, with no other island to stop over in between!.... When Gwen also found out that he wasn’t really that tall and after she saw the pictures of Bono and the outfits he liked wearing… She was really convinced that it was him…

For more tangible proof that it was really Bono… we found out that Florida had really been a stop over for humanitarian groups when they would travel from America to Africa. We found out that my sister had been in the airport on May 22 and that Bono arrived in Africa on May 22 as well…

To my surprise, I cried! I was overwhelmed! Because at the time when the incident happened… I had my strongest desire ever to meet Bono… So… mark my words…. I WILL MEET HIM! I ALREADY HAVE MET HIM! It is only a matter of how I move through time but I do now that it has ALREADY happened…





No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse