Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Discover yourself

I never thought that I would go back drawing again. I became stagnant for a while. After my graduation, I did nothing but read and play the guitar. I during the time of my graduation... I said that I wanted to take up fine arts. People know that I am musically inclined and by the looks of it some think that I am not as passionate about the arts as I am about music. I admit that I have made only a few paintings, portraits or artworks but I assure you when I make them I do them 100 percent. I show all of me. I give it all i have! As in everything.
When I stopped drawing I thought I would never have it again... but because of practice and my willingness... I have even made it better. I have grown! I don't think my creativity will stop because I want to create.. what is my own what I love. I love the arts!
Now I am so convinced that I am for the arts. I will do whatever it takes to make it there and reach as many people as I can. I want to merge what I know and what I feel to it that I may help other people and deliver a message...
I ask the Lord to guide me on this quest that I may show who I am through it.
While I have been discovering myself I have noticed that I should work hard and be patient. I should work in the moment and re-act to what nature says to me. I must be open-minded. I should not be afraid to let the cogs in me work how they naturally do.
Be patient and know that the end result is not the only thing that matters but what matters is the present moment the NOW.

No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse