Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year 2008

I have decided to write a journal entry to start off this new year... our new year... This way I can keep track of what I have been blessed with last year and what my dedications are for next year...

2007:

  • was over all a great year.
  • To describe in one word: Gratifying
  • Last year taught me the value of: Patience

Highlights last year:

  • Bulit my Spirituality
  • Developed a sisterly bond with my siblings
  • Was able to become an English teacher and teach Koreans and Filipinos alike
  • FELL IN LOVE AND GOT OVER IT
  • Was able to study photoshop
  • Was able to determine ambition to be a graphic designer/ animator
  • Was able to manifest what I truly deeply desire...
  • WAS ABLE TO IMMIGRATE TO AMERICA
  • Got a soundsystem
  • Got a Computer
  • Got a Printer
  • Got a Job
  • Got some books that I wanted...
  • REUNITED WITH MY PARENTS

I am filled with joy and positivity for this new year. This is my first new year in The United States and it has been the most different yet. New Years here are generally VERY quiet compared to the Philippines. Only in major cities do they actually have the opportunity to ravishly spend the new year since fireworks are not allowed in unlicensed areas I presume... At home in Pinas you can see people cratign their own happiness everywhere and it is as if everyone is making their own Time Squares as well... Now just to describe how insanely peacful it is right now, it is 2 o clock in the morning and the ONLY noise i hear is the sound of my television while i am writing a blog entry just while the year is starting. My parents are sleeping and I came from a party that started at 7pm. I came home at 11pm.

These are the times when I truly do miss home but experiencing this I like and I expected. It makes me experience relativity and shows me what I want to experience for new years in the following years to come. How I experience the end of this year manifests how I actually feel as a new one commences. I am peaceful. I am content and I am excited...................................................................................................................................................

Resolutions:

  • Eat Healthy
  • Minimize meat intake
  • wake up EARLY
  • do not lag and waste time not thinking bout anything at all or just staring blankly into space because if i do i will lose brain cells for sure...
  • work harder and live a faster lifestyle to accomplish more within the day
  • Dedicate at least 15-30 mins for reading books
  • Exercise at least 3 times a week
  • lose 20 pounds in the first 3 months of the year
  • meditate daily before and after sleeping
  • practice for American Idol at least 3 times a week
  • Sweets and Coffee only twice a month
  • Be more sporty
  • Keep back straight at all times and use isometrics to develop proper posture
  • Create more than gather inspiration
  • Develop memory skills
  • Be more generous
  • Have more money
  • Make wise financial decisions
  • Keep my surroundings clean and neat
  • DO NOT BE LAZY
  • Watch more movies
  • Be more attentive to everything.. dont keep mind dull...
  • LOVE LIFE
  • Literally Count my Blessings...
  • BE HAPPY (it is a conscious choice to be)

All is well. Lets see whats next now...

No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse