Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Voices

It is just quite difficult to distinguish the difference between your intuition and your mind. The voices sound the same, in the same intonation.

They do say however that your intuition is the first one that tells you to do something without hesitation. They also say that your mind is the one who contradicts that and tells you to do otherwise making you deviate from yourfirst thought. But, what if your minds messages of anxieties was your intuition as well?

Oh life! Sometimes i just want to start anew. Whenever I get into these trifle dilemmas i want to repeat this lifetime with a whole new beginning.

I guess that going through your everday troubles just means having guts. One has to be strong enough to face what lies beyond what you cannot see from your own perspective right now.

Your mind is equal to fear. Sometimes one has to be fearless and fierce, sometimes one has to be wary. small glimpses of fear is not always bad, it makes you think of the worst case scenario. It makes your whole self be prepared for anything. One cannot say what is possible to happen since so many identities are being sculpted at the moment of now.

Waddling and absorbing fear, however, can cause your whole life to alter. People tend to stay stuck in their comfort zones refusing to budge with much conviction
I would rather live my life ou tto the fulest whatever happens. I have to stop making my heart beat so fast at the thought of death. I have to look at its core and burst out laughing at the sight of it. The irony is that everyone will die anyway at their chosen times and as of now i am alive. I choose to be. :D

No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse