Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Saturday, October 21, 2006

I can't sleep

I am in a state where I know that i want to sleep but that there are so many thoughts that are running through my head that I cannot seem to let go of. I need to manifest them in another form and i think that this entry would just be it.

Today, I went to IHMC to have band practice with Euphonia and our friend judy. At first we were a bit tense considering the fact that we were put under time constraint and once again that we are cramming the next band guest performance for the 28th. When we went on practicing however, we became more comfortable and we were having fun.

Its like it was a snippet of being in highschool all over again! I have to admit i miss highschool. I never thought that i really would. These people become part of your blood. A part of you.

Its great that in highschool people manage to know each other very well.... and they make an effort to do so. i think it has something to do with people being young and adventurous when at that age. When people grow up they become involved witht their egos and fears and become afraid to reveal themsleves sometimes.

So I have noticed that even people you know are afraid of meeting other people...

Its just a matter of being out there.Anyway, today.. (since its 1:40 am na) is also my quartet/band's anniversary. We have been together for a year and we are still rockin on! I am so happy that we have kept our ties.... we are still whole up till now. I hope we will be for a long time....

I am getting sleepy night!

No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse