Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Friday, September 15, 2006

Moving OUT!!!

After a long wait, we are finally moving out! There are boxes everywhere in this house, trucks come and go. I just can't believe this is happening oh so fast! There are many advantages and disadvantages with moving to Cainta. I shall now present each of them....

Advantages:
  • We will be living near a mall!!!!! -----MOVIES BABY! :D and of course SHOPPING!!!!
  • I will have a bigger room! wooohooooooooooooooo!
  • I will have more space to make my artwork
  • There are a lot of CHEAP convenieance stores around
Disadvantages:
  • I will lose a student... ( Peter Choi)
  • it is more expensive to go to places where other people are.
  • Ang layo!!!!!
Oh well the ratio is 4:3, i guess advantages win! I am ready for a new life in a new place at a new home. Change is the only unchanging thing.

It is just a bit sad that you inevitably have to be displaced from one comfort zone to another. Once you get a system working or once you have a routne for the day, that is when the winds drag you forcefully to another place. Well i wouldn't want to resist the forces. These things they give MEANING to the stages in your life. Imagine if there was nothing pushing us to move on, we would just be stuck in one place without even wishing to go on.

COMFORT=FEAR sometimes I view it that way. We can get so scared to get out of our shells sometimes. I suppose it is time to react to it in a different way. Maybe things will turn out better if we are filled with excitement for every next experience.

Hmmm... nah! It would be better to have a combinatioon of both being reminscent and excited. We can keep the memories of the past and loook forward to what is in store for us.

No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse