Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Dunno What to expect???... Don't expect at all...

I went to my student Peter's house the other day. When I got there, once again he had not showered and he felt very uncomfortable. He wasn't able to freshen up after school because his room was locked and he did not have the key. Naturally, we still had to continue with our session.

He was totally not in the mood to study because i am sure that he felt uneasy and sticky. I don't think he was even able to eat.

He was grumpy the whole session and it thus became the worst meeting I have had with him so far. He wasn't paying attention and we were both unhappy to HAVE to spend our time with each other just because of the agreement I had with his mother.

I became pissed after that and I was thinking of totally giving up as being his academic tutor.

Yesterday, it was quite the contrary. He was willing to study so much. Its as if he was gifted with a natural aptitude for his schoolwork. It was so easy to teach him!

I now notice that I have been to the extremes with this kid in the span of two days!

Because of these situations I now have a trick up my sleeve, I should not have expectations of any kind. These things are to be treated like an adventure that you are about to embark on. This way you will roll with the wheel and feel the pleasure of the way things are at a given moment.

No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse