Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Monday, October 01, 2007

Waiting on the World to Change

I am now at home, thinking of what to do later after I take my lunch and I think to myself. I am so blessed and so is everyone else. We may have days when we think that there is nothing in this world but bad luck but more often then not I see that people are generally happy with their lives.

We are in need of nothing because everything is already with us. It just takes a valiant effort to see it and once we do we will be on jolly sprees acting like absolute out of this world people.

Now that it is evident to me that we are all blessed and filled with graces, it will be easier for me to be generous to everyone else that lies within this magnificent oneness.

I do know that i will be staying here in the Philippines for at the most is 4 months thats why I am savoring every moment that comes to me whether I am experienceing this country by myself or with those people that i love.

As I look on to the future I do not want to anticipate anything because I know that whatever my calling is, the universe knows what my higher purpose in everything is.

Forgive me for my unrelated paragraph writing, I am just typing out whatever that comes to mind hehehehe.....

No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse