Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Sweetest Thing


"Ain't love the sweetest thing...."

Currently Listening to:
"The Sweetest Thing" by U2

I wake up in the morning and unexpectedly fiddle with the computer, there take a look at the time website and see the 50 coolest sites. I search for an art site and go to links leading me to illustration friday.com. It's so cool that I decide to plan a new website dedicated only to art. ("Whoahoooh the sweetest thing!")


Next Gwen invites me to tag along with them to go to SM. When I got there... I saw professional art materials and finally find out their price so i can save up for them!
("Whoahoooh the sweetest thing!")

Gwen footed the bill for our Wendy's lunch!
("Whoahoooh the sweetest thing!")

I edited a poster for my Kuya... and listened to U2's album at the same time...
("Whoahoooh the sweetest thing!")

I witness my student crying for the first time, tried to comfort him and prayed for him on the spot. >> Lost 40 mins of studying because of it.<<
("Whoahoooh the sweetest thing!")

I talked to my cousin about her silly ventures in life and had fun with the conversation!
("Whoahoooh the sweetest thing!")

I talked to two former classmates from my highschool batch and gave them advice.
("Whoahoooh the sweetest thing!")

I have healed, talked, taken in the discomforts of other peoples lives.... i feel drained but great at the same time. I think I just might draw tomorrow or finish my template design. I dunno but everything that has happened made me feel just ...."The Sweetest Thing" hahhahah!

NOTE: THIS ALL HAPPENED TODAY!!!!




No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse