Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sleeping and dreaming myself to truth

Just Watched:
"The Wild"


I just watched Disney's the wild. Twas ok. Truthfully I may say that i was expecting more for a Disney movie but everything may have some flops sometimes right. It's just plainly nature's law. It was still funny and cute of course.

Back to my topic. DREAMING

The last dream that I remembered was one mixed up dream that was filled with different short stories. I suppose that was how I was feeling two days ago. Many things were in my head.

First I dreamt that I was in my cousin's house, I slept over and we really bonded a lot.

Next, I dreamt that two very dear friends who were a couple broke up because the other one gambled and that they promised to each other that not ne of them would EVER gamble. I tried to hear both sides. One of them really wanted to talk to me about it that although she was a very busy girl she still followed me to where I was scheduled to go that day and tried to tell her story to me.

Lastly, I dreamt that I went to the INXS concert with some of my relatives, Since it was so crowded there we opted to watch the concert at home instead because it was aired LIVE on television (even though we had front row tickets)

I can say that my dreams that night were a bit vague but I still liked them none the less. I read that dreams are the means by which our souls project into different places. It may happen in the future. It may also be an event that is to happen in the future given that we choose a different path. It may also be something that happened in our past lives.

One thing is for sure in dreams, they show us our deepest desires. They show us who we really are without the physical infuence being imbedded into us. They say that the tired soul likes to dream a lot. That is because the soul is free when it dreams. It is free to choose whatever scenario they want to portray theirselves in without anything stopping them.

So I think that we should always dream 24/7 or all the "time". Anywhere we are we should dream and lose all thought and connection with fear. In dreams we love. In dreams we are noble and brave. In dreams we KNOW where we want to go. Stick by them and they'll lead you right to your own plan for yourself.


No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse