Slideshow: Latest Trips

Pages

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I am Back part 2

I never thought that my adventure learning about marine wildlife would start in a restaurant. Rea and Noel started elaborating on how diving was so fascinating and that once you start it would be difficult to stop. They even said something that really intrigued me. They said that diving is the closest to flying. How ironic can that be right? He said that when you are in the water going against the current and you ride the current back to where you were, it’s like you are gliding.

What I concluded out of this short statement is that the sea and the atmosphere are the same even though they are made out of different stuff. I just gave my full focus of that thought and was bewildered by God’s amazing talents.

After having a more than decent meal we went back to our accommodation and had a little drinking session with my friend MUDSLIDE! Yumm! We then talked about diving and about the medical world where Rea and Noel happened to be in. After those countless stories in the emergency room (which are too long to elaborate further) we finally put an end to our long tiring day.

The morning after we went straight to Batangas. When we came to the resort, we immediately we changed into our bathing suits and hopped on to the boat.

The boat ride was indeed intense for the waves were growing freaking bigger and bigger. When we finally came to the spot, we snorkeled under the sea.

At first I had a hard time breathing through the mask but I got the hang of it eventually. Woe and behold lay beautiful creatures of the sea mingling with each other by their beautiful homes. Although it was a bit dark we still managed to see quite a lot and I can say that it was indeed FANTASTIC. I saw NEMOS AND DORIES! In actual life! I saw a few other fishes that were very colorful and unique.

If my sister hadn’t called me up onto the boat I would have stayed there forever.

The adventure I thought was over but to my surprise something quite amusing happened, we got STUCK! We were stranded for a while on another shore because it rained like it was the end of the world. It wasn’t just pitter patter but it was PLOK PLOK PLOK PLOK PLOK with sand. It was like being lashed but by ants all over your body. To make use of the time I was just laughing my ass off!

No comments:

Radio

My Mind Movie

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

Blend and Fuse